Photo by: Jason Merritt / Getty Images
I’m taking one from Perez’s book (by writing on the pic). Sacha Baron Cohen, “The Dictator” showed up on the red carpet of the 2012 The Oscars… and during an interview with Ryan Seacrest dumped the ‘ashes’ of King Jong-il all over his Burberry Tux. Sometimes you just have to call it like you see it, sorry Ali G – RESPECT!
- It was a stupid move to get attention and publicity.
- His wife, a rom. com. actress, will definitely bear the brunt of his stunt.
- He wasn’t even suppose to be there… kind of a loser to crash the party.
- The Dictator role isn’t cute… there’s too many in the world and they all suck.
- Seacrest deserves a free hit.
BUT — perhaps it was all planned, no?